Check out this powerful trailer:
- Oil & Water is the true story of two boys coming of age as they each confront one of the world’s worst toxic disasters. Hugo and David were born on opposite ends of the oil pipeline. Hugo comes to America to fight for the survival of his Cofan tribe in the Ecuadorian Amazon, while David goes to Ecuador to launch the world’s first company to certify oil as “fair trade.” Their journeys lead them to explore what could be a more just future, not just for the Cofan, but for all people around the world born with oil beneath their feet.
- Healing a Village – By Francisco Cruz. Support in fundraising for Medical missions to villages in Peru and Ecuador to provide safe water, education, and medical assisstance. You tube link. (Jan 2013)
- Ecuador Dental Clinic – Video from Malchingui, Ecuador – Dental Clinic with Dr. Orban, March 2010 (YouTube).
- Comcast Newsmakers Featuring Chairman Darrell Fleck on Adopt-a-Village International, 1 December 2009
- Peru Medical Clinic/Doherty High School (YouTube, 2009)
- “Doherty Students Help in Peru”, Fox 21 News video clip (YouTube, 2008)
- Ecuador Dental Clinic – Ecuador Dental Clinic Project Update – August 2010.
North Colorado Springs Rotary Club article.
- Peru Trip Summary – AaVI & Doherty High School (June 2010).
- “Trip to Calamaca, Ecuador” Rotary Club March 2009 Newsletter (page 13)