2017 AaVI Trip Schedule – Volunteers Encouraged
Date Purpose Location Personnel April 15th – 22nd Medical/Disaster Relief Calceta & Junin, Ecuador Mark Backlin
Dr Lynn Walker
April 29 – May 7 School Kitchen Construction Nuevo San Juan Del Amazonas, Peru Karen Yuan May 15-21 or June 5-11
Dental/Optometry Malchingue, Ecuador Mark Backlin August 26th-September4th Medical/Dental Galapagos, Ecuador Mark Backlin
Dr Lynn Walker
Volunteers interested in participating in one of these projects trips, please contact AaVI at:
Phone: 719-492-8736 or Email: email@example.com
2017 AaVI On-Going Projects
Date Purpose Location Personnel TBD Clean Water Project Peru – location TBD Barb Beaton
TBD Clean Water Project Shilpala, Ecuador Mark Backlin
** Adopt-a-Drop Program
3-4 Villages in Peru CONAPAC ** Adopt-a-School Program Nuevo San Juan Del Amazonas, Peru CONAPAC ** No Volunteer Participation Required
One of the best ways to contribute is to share your time and talents.
Join the next Adopt-a-Village International medical, dental, or project tour, and help give a hand up to a community in need.
Who can participate?
Individuals 18 years and older may apply to join a relief expedition. Younger people may attend if accompanied by a parent or, in special cases, with appropriate release forms and insurance coverage.
We welcome people of all skill sets who have an enthusiasm for helping others. While our main focus is medical and construction relief work, the skills of expedition participants determine much of what gets done.
How do you sign up?
- Determine which project you would like to participate in.
- Contact us.
- If your registration is accepted, a deposit of $250 will be required.
- The deposit is nonrefundable. We will accept late registration if space is available.
- If space is available and your registration is accepted, we will contact you with specific information and forms concerning your project choice.
The cost includes
- Ground transportation
- Taxes and fees
Please note: Individual trip costs vary. A $250 non refundable deposit is due with your application. An additional payment is due 90 days prior to departure and the balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
What are volunteers responsible for?
- Providing current passport
- Any necessary travel vaccines
- Flights to and from the destination as well as necessary in country flights